- Category: CEU
- Retail Price $
- Package Price $34.53 (That’s a 28% Discount when purchasing this Package)
- Each course is worth AARC CREDIT 1.0 CRCE continuing education credit.
- Purchase includes Downloadable PDF and access to online test.
Click the course type below to register for the course:
- Includes downloadable PDFs and access to online tests for 3 AARC-approved courses.
- Each course has its own certificate of completion. You do not have to finish all courses for credit.
- Package includes one full year access to the following Courses.
- Package contains the following courses for one CEU per course:
- AARC – Narcolepsy: This course offers an overview of narcolepsy, to also include the neuroanatomy of wakefulness. We will include the pathophysiology, diagnostic challenges and treatment options for narcolepsy. This module is not only designed to educate sleep clinicians but also provide a basis for recognition of a disorder that is grossly underdiagnosed and misunderstood
- AARC – Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome: This course provides healthcare clinicians with an overview of Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (OHS). It describes the historical perspective that links obesity to breathing problems, and the current understanding about their interrelationship to each other. The course defines levels of obesity using body mass index (BMI) and compares each to the different conditions that may be related to obesity. The course also reviews basic pulmonary physiology, pulmonary pathology, and other related pathology, sleep disorders and their potential relationship to obesity and the difficulty in diagnosing Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome.
- AARC – Overlap Syndrome (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease & Obstructive Sleep Apnea): This course provides an overview of the relationship between COPD and OSA when the conditions overlap, as well as the incremental problems that result from the overlap.