Each course is worth BRPT 1.0 Course Hour CSTE continuing education credit.
Purchase includes Downloadable PDF and access to online test.
Click the course type below to register for the course:
Purchase includes Downloadable PDFs and access to online tests.
Each course has its own certificate of completion. You do not have to finish all courses for credit.
The first of two parts of the Library of BRPT Approved Courses – 29 CSTE hours. Retail Price $464
PRICE IS DISCOUNTED 30% OVER BASE PRICE !!
Total Library of BRPT Approved Courses – 29 CSTE hours. Retail Price $464
One full year access to the following Courses:
- BRPT – Accreditation: A Vital Step to Becoming a Leader as a Sleep Medicine Provider
- BRPT – An Understanding of COPD for the Sleep Medicine Professional
- BRPT – Analyzing the EKG: Understanding Arrhythmias and Damage to the Heart
- BRPT – Asthma and Obstructive Sleep Apnea: Identification, Understanding and Treatment
- BRPT – Bridging Sleep Testing Diagnosis and Therapy into a Comprehensive Sleep Program
- BRPT – CPAP and Oxygen – Matching Systems to Patient’s Needs
- BRPT – Humidification with CPAP: Pathophysiology and Treatment Rationale
- BRPT – Insomnia – Diagnosis and Treatment
- BRPT – Integration of Home Sleep Testing to Enhance a Market Presence
- BRPT – Modes of PAP Therapy
- BRPT – Narcolepsy
- BRPT – Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome
- BRPT – Oral Appliances: An Effective Alternative for Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- BRPT – Overlap Syndrome (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease & Obstructive Sleep Apnea)
- BRPT – Patient Education: Increasing Adherence with Therapy
- BRPT – Role of ASV Technology in the treatment of Sleep Disorder Breathing
- BRPT – Recording Seizures in the Sleep Center
- BRPT – Shift Work Sleep Disorder
- BRPT – Sleep across the Age Continuum: A Gift of Sleep For the Preschooler
- BRPT – Sleep Across the Age Continuum: How Sleep in the Golden Years Changes
- BRPT – Sleep Across the Age Continuum: Is There Anything Normal About Teen and Adolescent Sleep?
- BRPT – Sleep Apnea Co-morbidities: Relationships with Obesity, Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
- BRPT – The Clinical Application of MSLT and MWT
- BRPT – The Connection between Childhood Disordered Breathing and ADHD
- BRPT – The Gift of Sleep for Parents and Child
- BRPT – The Importance of Billing and Coding Correctly In the Sleep Center
- BRPT – Understanding Coronary Artery Disease and Heart Failure
- BRPT – Understanding Sleep Apnea
- BRPT – What’s Hot in OSA – VIDEO PRESENTATION